2013 m. liepos 26 d., penktadienis

Not quiet fresh evening

Lucky days have started. Oh yes, one more egg is dead. Poor egg. He is bleeding. But it's okey, because my concert is finished yesterday and my next concert will be at the end of the week. God, damn it, i feel exciting! Why? Yes, it is because of the coffee i have drank. Oh my god and now i am scratching my hands! Damn it! Yes, alergy. Go away! There are so many other reasons i am exciting. The concert, sb, MN or my darlin... Gosh is it coffee or a milk? Hate it. And my cheeks are red. Who knows which: he is or i am more prepared for going feet to feet. I understand many things. 

Today i met one guy called Oscar Wilde. Total Oscar Wild. His mum wanted him to be born as a girl, but he born as a boy so his mum allowed his hair grow long. Yeah, he is so girly, philosopher, plastic, upstart, so on. I have noticed that guys really have their types. I analyse them. I see them as unsuitable for being my husband. I know that all girls analyse all men and decides if they are suitable for them. Natural. Although it differs how the girls look at them i mean with what aim and you know so on. Now i see some new things about myself what i haven't expected from myself, but it's not so very huge. Yesterday i saw a toad. Hideous one. And the hedgehog. My friend made it to be scared. I felt sensitive to it then.

What can i say about MN? I am interested about sb, how he reacted, what he felt, thought and so on. I am interested in his opinion, but maybe later he will tell me. If it is something unpleasant he will not say. I will wait. I don't know what MN thinks about the concerts, i don't know how he feels. If he would be like me, he wouldn't be able to say goodbye to me, but it's not bad. We would never go home in that way. 

I eat tuna at night, before sleep. It's crazy. I come home at 4am. I straighten my hair. I violate my principles. He was surprised when i accepted to his offer to tote my things. He broke his hand and he has tied a bandage. He said that it would be an absurd if he persist not to kiss me. Would you like to give me your hand? Would i like? What a question? You know darlin everything about me. No consideration. I don't know what's happening. I don't remember my activity. I have no time as in no other summer. I have a debt. I remember my dreams. Yeah, i like to think of you, but then i remember our arrears. It's difficult. I want to dance. Why can't we just go to dance lessons? Why can't we meet to enjoy the life? I will bring it up. I still haven't catched the thought of your actions. That's why i'm so lost. What's the weather in your heart? Smiling! Yeah, i remember your quiet fresh evening. I am lost in not quiet fresh evening.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą