2012 m. balandžio 26 d., ketvirtadienis


Come on! It was a really good evening.
I'm tired, I won't go to sleep.
The last song is still in my head.
The pineapple juice taste is still in my mouth.
I don't want to do anything,
my hands droops from the nostalgy,
I want to travel,
to be somewhere,
to do what I want to do
without any duties.
I'm tired of my homeworks
of my school,
of my parents,
of my untidy room.
I want to be far, in the hotel,
to drink alcohol late
and to touch love somehow.
I'm thirsty of love.

Today I met one guy.
He's friend of my old acquaintance.
I know he liked me.
He offered me the chair for a seat
when there was no more seats.
However, this day is really nostalgic to me
and I don't feel good,
because I'm thirsty of many things.
I want some other life.
Ohh..
Now I could create the blues song.
The first words would be "I'm thirsty..."
And the last words like "I am really thirsty" or "I'm thirsty right now"
And then like the sound of lament
I would sing "ooh ooh ooh"
Yea,
It was laukų gėlė,
thank you.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą